As I mentioned in my previous post, the “Life’s Handbook for 2012″ landed in my inbox earlier this month. I think there is a lot of wisdom here, if we just take the time to listen.
The “Handbook” is divided into several sections and 39 points: Health, Personality, Happiness, Society, and Life. My previous post covered Happiness. . .so today here is Society.
I’ll be posting the “Handbook” section by section, occasionally adding some thoughts of my own, over the next several weeks.
25. Call your family often.
26. Each day give something good to others.
27. Forgive everyone for everything.
28. Spend time with people over the age of 70 and under the age of 6
29. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
30. What other people think of you is none of your business.
31. Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.